1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 T. cilantro
1 (15 ounces ) organic chickpeas
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp raw tahini
5 tbsp olive oil,
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
sea salt and pepper to taste
dash of allspice to taste
dash of cayenne to taste
1. rinse the chickpeas
2. place all ingredients in a food processor until smooth
Keto Cheesecake Recipe!
Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
Toast Coconut (unsweetened shredded and flaked): Spread thin layer on cookie sheet; toast in oven at 325 degree for 5-8 minutes. Left over, store in glass container in pantry for 1 month or can be frozen.
Powder Xylitol: Can be done in a blender by giving it a few quick whirls until the consistency is like powdered sugar (I do extra and store for future use). Someone mentioned this can be done in a coffee grinder too. Give it a whirl.
•1 cup pecans
•1 cup finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
•3 tbsp powdered xylitol
•1/4 tsp salt
•2 tbsp melted butter
•1 & 1/2 lbs cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages), softened
•3/4 cup powdered xylitol
•3 large eggs, room temperature
•2/3 cup full fat coconut milk (canned), room temperature (I warm on stove to blend it, remove from stove measure and let cool before adding as not to “cook” the ingredients before going into oven)
•1/2 tsp vanilla extract
•1/2 tsp coconut extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. In a food processor, nuts on high until coarsely chopped. Add coconut, sweetener and salt and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
3. Add melted butter. Stir to combine well. Press mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom a 9”springform pan
4. •Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Remove and let cool.
1. Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium until smooth. Beat in sweetener until well combined. Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters as needed. Then beat in coconut milk, vanilla extract and coconut extract until smooth.
3. Brush the sides of the springform pan with a little melted butter and then pour the filling over the cooled crust.
4. Place springform pan on a cookie sheet and place on the center rack on the oven. On the rack below, place a large baking dish filled with water.
5. Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes, or until edges are set and center just barely jiggles when shaken. Remove and let cool completely. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan and remove sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least j3 or 4 hours.
Add whip cream layer and toasted coconut flake topping
Grainless Vegetable Nut Stuffing
This is a great stuffing option for your holiday feast. It doesn’t contain grains so it is perfectly acceptable on the Advanced Plan. It can be made with or without meat and the flavors and the crunch of the nuts make it a great addition to the table.
1/2 large sweet (vidalia) onion, coarsely chopped
1 large bulb fennel (white part only) cut in half, then cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch-wide strips
4-5 stalks celery (including leaves), chopped
1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
1 c organic chicken broth
1/2 tsp rubbed sage
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 to 1 c chopped walnuts (matter of preference)
1/2 c raw sunflower seeds (soaked if possible)
8 oz mushrooms, chopped
sea salt and ground pepper to taste
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1/2 to 1 lb ground turkey, turkey sausage, or chicken sausage, crumbled and cooked on the stove top (optional)
Heat oil in a deep sauté pan. Add onions, fennel and celery. Heat on medium for several minutes until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add chicken stock, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover pan. Simmer ingredients for 20 minutes. Add sage, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Add walnuts and sunflower seeds, cover and continue to cook mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and meat (if desired), cover and cook on medium for an additional 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. If there is excess liquid, cook uncovered to reduce. If the mixture is too dry, add more chicken stock, a little bit at a time.
Check seasonings and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Core & Advanced Plan
Makes about 6 full size doughnuts or 12 mini doughnut
5 organic eggs
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 tsp maple extract
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup erythritol (like Swerve) or 1/2 – 1 tsp liquid Stevia
2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil your doughnut pan (be sure it is non-toxic). Place first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend until well mixed. Add the dry ingredients and blend on low speed until well mixed. Pour the batter into the pan, filling each mold about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.