Main Health Solutions nutritional programs go beyond weight loss — they aim to improve your body’s composition, helping increase the body’s muscle-to-fat ratio. We approach nutrition with a focus on science and eating natural, whole food. Our nutritional programs fit any need — from those looking to lose weight to high-intensity, performance-focused athletes wanting to take their training to the next level. The best part about it? Natural food is good to eat and easy to prepare. There are two plans - CORE and ADVANCED. Today we will address briefly the ADVANCED PLAN.
The Advanced Plan expands on the core plan to help address a wide range of health and metabolic challenges including:
The Basic Idea: We must eliminate all sugars and everything that turns to sugar.
1. NO GRAINS – not even whole, healthy grains!
2. NO SUGARS – this includes hidden sugars (read the ingredients)!
3. NO FRUITS – berries in moderation.
4. Monitor PROTEIN intake – on average 15 grams per/meal.
An egg typically contains 7 grams of protein.
A piece of meat the size of a deck of cards typically contains 15 grams of protein.
5. Increase Healthy FATS – 2 to 3 weeks after beginning program. This is the typical time needed to become
a fat burner.
Chiropractor @Main Health Solutions Meridian
All ADHD Advanced Plan Allergies Buffalo Chicken Chiropractic EPA Fasting Food Headache Health Healthy Hydrate Leaky Gut Migraine Nutrition Pesticide-free Recipes Symptoms Toxic Free Toxic-free Toxins Training Weight Weight Loss